- Stand at the base of Mt Everest in awe of its majesty and size. Witness the sun setting over Everest from Kalapatthar, known as the Everest viewpoint.
- Fly into the high altitude Hilary Tenzing Airport at Lukla, an experience in itself.
- Visit Sherpa villages with their Tibetan-like peoples and yak herders.
- Be stunned by the chilling beauty of the Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefalls.
- Pass through Sagarmatha National Park with its unique flora and fauna.
At a glance
Avg. Distance per day
Easy to moderate