- Stand at the base of Mt Everest in awe of its majesty and size. Witness the sun setting over Everest from –
- Kalapatthar, known as the Everest viewpoint
- Fly into the high altitude Hilary Tenzing Airport at Lukla, an experience in itself.
- Visit Sherpa villages with their Tibetan-like peoples and yak herders.
- Be stunned by the chilling beauty of the Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefalls.
- Pass through Sagarmatha National Park with its unique flora and fauna.
Everest base camp treks at high altitudes in the land of the Himalayas. The number of trekkers to EBC is increasing and the most challenging adventure globally wise. This trekking route goes through Sagarmatha National park. We can see the beautiful ranges of the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest with other mountains like Mt. Pumori, Amadablam, and the high Himalayas. One of the most awe-inspiration treks in Nepal. Himalaya which takes you through the historic route top of the world. So we need to accumulate ourselves properly explore the cultivation of Sherpa community people. We can also take some pictures from our camera as the memory of Everest base camp.
Our trek to Everest base camp starts Kathmandu valley with a quick flight over to Lukla land of Himalayas. We will continue walking to the Everest region through the path of Sagarmatha National Park and reach beautiful villages named Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Khumjung, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Kalapatthar peak, etc. the unbelievable views of golden dawn mountain and many species of rare plants and animals. In our journey will be only the Sherpa community Khumbu Region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m). Trek to Phakding (2652m)
Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m). Trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
Day 04: Rest in Namche Bazaar/ Excursion Namche Bazaar and Syangboche(3880m).
Rest in Namche Bazaar/ Excursion Namche Bazaar and Syangboche(3880m).
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867 m). 7h walking.
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867 m). 7h walking.
Book this tour